- This app contains a journal component of Stigma
- The app's word cloud technology recognises which words
you use the most when writing down your feelings allowing you to reflect on why
these are your go-to emotions.
also has a social network dimension, which allows users to connect with peers
through messaging and share their journal too and get feedback if they would
like support from others.
- This app connects people with Schizophrenia to their
peers through a social network style interface.
It also lets users track "challenge goals,"
things they'd like to accomplish or improve about themselves.
- A social network connecting women across fertility and motherhood.
- The Peanut app makes it easy for mothers to meet up, share
parenting advice and support each other. Find local, like-minded mothers to
discuss all aspects of parenting online or face-to-face.
- Elefriends is a supportive online community from the
mental health charity Mind.
- We all know what it's like to struggle sometimes, but now
there's a safe place to listen, share and be heard.
you're feeling good right now, or really low, it's a place to share experiences
and listen to others.
- This app
provides advice and guidelines to help the user stay safe.
- Stay connected
to your network when you are in a time of crisis.
subsection has web-links, email addresses, and help numbers to call.
app is also useful for users who may be worried about someone else