Managing Stress, Depression & Anxiety
CBT Thought Record Diary
- The centrepiece of cognitive-behavioural therapy is changing your emotions by identifying negative and distorted thinking patterns.
- You can use CBT Thought Record Diary to document negative emotions, analyse flaws in your thinking, and re-evaluate your thoughts.
- It can also be used as a daily thought tracker
Stop Panic and Anxiety
- This free app is specifically for those who suffer with panic attacks due to a Panic disorder, as opposed to those with other forms of anxiety.
- It focusses on the fear of having a panic attack and the fear of the sensations when having a panic attack.
- As well as articles, diary and training materials it also teaches relaxation techniques
- Designed for people with bipolar disorder.
- Part personal journal and part mood tracker it is a way in which to keep notes of overall wellbeing, record thoughts and experiences.
- It allows the user to set up automated reminders for updating the journal.
- Helps the user to spot triggers to emotional swings.
- MoodTools aims to support people with clinical depression by aiding the path to recovery.
- This app provides a suite of different tools to help the user lift their mood, including: thought diary, activities, safety plan, information, video, and a test.
- The user log and analyse their thoughts using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) principles, develop a suicide safety plan and more with this free app.
- For people coping with Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Anger
- There is a positive and negative habit tracker that can be used to maintain good habits and break any that are counterproductive.
- The Get Grounded section, contains questions to pinpoint feelings,
- The 'Thinking Patterns' section teaches methods to stop the negative internal monologues.
SAM: Self help for Anxiety Management
- SAM is designed for people who want to use self-help.
- Users are prompted to build their own 24-hour anxiety toolkit that allows you to track anxious thoughts and behaviour over time, and learn 25 different self-help techniques.
- You can also use SAM's "Social Cloud" feature to confidentially connect with other users in an online community for additional support
- SilverCloud is an online course to help the user to manage stress, anxiety and depression.
- It involves working through a series of topics selected by a therapist to address specific needs. The eight-week course is designed to be completed in your own time and at your own pace.
- Designed to help reduce stress and overcome negative thoughts.
- It is a mood-training program that enables the participant to access various engaging use games, activity suggestions, gratitude prompts and more to train the brain as if it were a muscle, to overcome negative thoughts.
My Possible Self
- This enables the user to take control of their thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- There are simple learning modules to manage fear, anxiety and stress and tackle unhelpful thinking.
- Record your experiences and track symptoms to better understand your mental health.
- This app allows the user to write down and park their worries and sets aside a specific time to spend on them, anything from 5-20 minutes.
- With each worry, during worry time, the user can add possible solutions to them and test these out.
- When the user has finished with their worries they can 'screw then up' as each one is designed to look like pieces of paper. The user can look at their worries in the history section of the app to see if there are any patterns that they may not have seen before.
Worry Watch aims to help users identify their trigger points for
anxiety, note trends in their feelings, reflect on when the outcomes were
harmless, and change their thinking patterns for the future.
STRESS & ANXIETY COMPANION
- Stress & Anxiety Companion helps to handle stress and anxiety on-the-go.
- It offers breathing exercises, relaxing music and games designed to calm the mind.
- It helps to change negative thoughts to help better cope with life's ups and downs