The Village Stores
The Village Stores (click for village stores website) now offer a home delivery service only.
Amberley Village Store
During the coronavirus emergency the shop will be closed, but we will be offering a full delivery service to cover your needs. There will be no charge for deliveries which are being made by volunteers.
Delivery Service to your door:
Papers. (Shop collect existing customers only)
- Free daily delivery to your door
Weekly food orders:
Order your full weekly food and grocery supplies, which will be delivered in carrier bags. Orders need to be completed before 12 noon for next day delivery in the Wildbrooks area. For other areas, please see the website.
- Go to the Amberley village stores website. https://www.amberleystores.co.uk/
- Online form. Type the following into browser address bar: amberleyshop.uk
- Email us for smaller orders. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop your order into our Post Box
If you are unable to order online, call us on 01798 831171 so we can arrange a suitable alternative. Phones open Mon-Sat 9.00am to 12.00am.
- No cash
- Paying by online/mobile banking.
- Account Name: Amberley Village Stores Mr CG Woods so trading
- Bank Name: Santander Acct Number: 042 488 80
- Bank Sort Code: 09-01-50.
- Cheques can only be accepted if left in an envelope outside your door or posted in the Shops post box. The Volunteer delivery people must not be handed direct payment.
These are only possible due to the volunteers who have kindly agreed to help. To protect them they must strictly keep to the government guidelines on social distancing, please make sure you do the same. All deliveries will be left on your doorstep for you to collect in once the volunteer has gone.
To minimise the risk of transmitting the virus all deliveries will be made by carrier bags. No bags will be collected for reuse.
Thank you for supporting your village shop. All pulling together we can beat the challenges we are facing.
Colin, Lee and Tina