QUIT THAT! - HABIT TRACKER
- Quit That! helps users beat their habits or addictions: for people looking to stop drinking alcohol, quit smoking, or stop taking drugs,
- It helps to track and monitor progress, vices and find out how many minutes, hours, days, weeks, or years it's been since quitting.
- Evergreen Life is a personal health record app that stores health information in one place. The user can also create an account on the Evergreen Life website.
- It enables you to actively manage your health, fitness and wellbeing. For example, you can track your lifestyle goals, book GP appointments, order repeat medication, and view and download your medical record using either the app or the website.
- This app allows you to set personal goals, from eating healthier, to building more muscle and getting in more steps each day.
- You can also enter your own personal data and let Lifesum generate a "Life Score" to get a personalized roadmap to better health.
- With reminders to drink water and eat regularly throughout the day, Lifesum is a great option for anyone trying to live healthier, but for people with eating disorders, this app can be used to help you redefine how you think about healthy body image.
- The Liva app is a digital platform to help you manage conditions such as diabetes, heart problems and obesity, and make changes to your lifestyle.
- Using patient self-monitoring and expert guidance from a dedicated coach, Liva lets you closely monitor your health and provides trusted support along the way.
Helps you to focus, breathe, stay calm, perform at your best, and get a
better night's rest through developing the skills of relaxation.
A relaxation and sleep app which allows the user to create their own
ambient sound in a mix and match style. It has in built meditations which are
ok but it has an American accent which is rather off putting.
Calm provides people experiencing stress and anxiety with guided
meditations, sleep stories, breathing programs, and relaxing music
Using some hypnotherapy techniques and
mindfulness this 10 minute app allows you to relax and also can aid sleep
dependent on where you listen to it.
Relax your body and mind with a series of audio
tracks designed to help you build confidence, energy and a positive mind-set.