EAT BREATHE THRIVE
- This aims to prevent and help individuals overcome and maintain
their recovery from eating disorders.
helps to overcome food and body image challenges; including overeating,
dieting, and over-exercise. It provides
skills and resources for healthy eating, emotional resilience, and positive
- Recovery Record is a great app for anyone recovering from
an eating disorder and wanting to develop a more positive body image.
- The user is able to keep a record of the meals they eat
and how they make them feel
app has questionnaires to help monitor progress over time.
Rise Up and Recover
- Quick coping strategies to deal with the urge to Rise Up
+ Recover enable the user to track their meals and how they feel when they eat
also has the capacity to transcribe the user's progress into a PDF printout.
Pull up the Rise + Recover app on your mobile when you feel the urge to binge
or skip a meal, and need quick coping strategies.
- Oviva offers personalised support from a specialist
dietitian to help the user improve their health, achieve their goals and stay
- Having accessed an Oviva programme, the user can use the
app to keep a photo food diary and track progress against their personalised
- Their dietitian will support them by providing regular
feedback on progress and helping to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
user will also receive access to information tailored to specific needs, such
as managing Type 2 Diabetes or healthy eating on a budget.